If you have a business that is entrusted with your customer's personal information, such as credit card information, then you are at risk if that information is compromised. Damages can include:
- Direct money damages for ID theft
- Breach of privacy
- Coverage for expenses resulting from a breach of consumer protection laws
- Customer notification and credit monitoring expense
- The cost to upgrade your systems to comply with regulations and/or credit card company requirements
- Business income loss and public relations expense
Your standard business policy offers little protection for these damages. Cooper's Insurance will put our expertise to work to secure the coverage you need. Who needs cyber liability protection?
- Any business that accepts credit card transations, online of offline
- Financial service firms
- Any business that stores customer or employee non-public, private information
Please contact us and let us show you how little this added protection can cost. We offer limits as high as $5,000,000.